Good for being here, that means that your data matters to you, and you want to know the destination of the data and who collects it. Here you will find the Cookies Policy .
My company name is: European Institute for Entrepreneurship
My CIF is: B86679263
My registered office is at: Calle General Arrando 7, 28010, Madrid.
Email: [email protected]
Social activity is: blogging, digital Marketing and SEO.
All duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and with respect to the European Institute for Entrepreneurship. guarantees that the organizational and technical security measures required by the RGPD have been applied.
With this, I manifest my commitment to maintain and guarantee commercial relationships in a secure way by protecting personal data and guaranteeing the right to privacy of each of the users of our website.
1.WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
A small approximation is important, therefore, you should know that it would be any information related to a person that you provide us when you visit our website, in our case name and email, and if you buy any product needing an invoice, we will request full address, name, surname and DNI or CIF.
Additionally, when you visit our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
2.PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION, CATEGORY OF THE DATA COLLECTED, CONSENT TO THE TREATMENT, MINORS.
As stated in the regulations, the USER is informed that, through the contact forms or subscriptions, data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the sole purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: bulletins (newsletters), new entries (posts), commercial offers, free webinars, as well as other communications that the European Institute for Entrepreneurship. understands interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory completion are essential to achieve the stated purpose.
Likewise, it may comply with the data, the requirements requested by the USERS.
In short, the PURPOSE is as follows:
The sale of services and seasonal goods referring ecofriendly
The sale of articles ecofriendly
Providing content on the blog
Direct your network of affiliates and merchants as well as the management of payments of the same.
Only the owner will have access to their data, and under no circumstances will this data be transferred, shared, transferred or sold to any third party.
In no case will a different use be made than the purpose for which the data was collected, much less will I transfer this data to a third party.
In the event of being over thirteen, you can register at https://madpartycrew.com/ without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
What happens in the event that you are under 14 years of age?
In this case, the consent of your parents or guardians will be a mandatory condition so that we can process your personal data.
Warning: If you are under fourteen years old and you have not obtained the consent of your parents, you cannot register on the web so we will proceed to deny your request if we have proof of it.
Thanks to consent, we can process your data as a mandatory requirement to be able to subscribe to the website.
As you well know, you can withdraw your consent whenever you want.
2.4 DATA CATEGORY
The data collected at no time is specially protected, but is categorized as identifying data.
2.5 DATA STORAGE TIME
I will keep your data for the legally established time or until you request to delete it.
2.6 ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
Obviously you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you send me, exempting me from any type of responsibility in this regard.
As a user, you must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided, providing the complete and correct information on the different data collection forms.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICATION REGULATIONS.-
European Institute for Entrepreneurship. to date, it complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of said Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring that the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data is guaranteed.
From May 2018, we will be governed by the regulations that will come into force, being the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union.
Likewise, the European Institute for Entrepreneurship informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER’s consent for the processing of their mail electronic for commercial purposes at all times.
In compliance with the provisions of the regulations, we inform you that the data provided, as well as those data derived from your browsing, may be stored in the files of the European Institute for Entrepreneurship. and processed for the purpose of attending to your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you subscribe.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including email, of products and services of the European Institute for Entrepreneurship.
In case of not authorizing the processing of your data for the purpose indicated above, the USER may exercise their right of opposition to the processing of their data under the terms and conditions provided below in the section “Exercise of Rights”
4. SECURITY MEASURES.
European Institute for Entrepreneurship. informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
Likewise, the European Institute for Entrepreneurship. has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
5. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Those natural persons who have provided their data through https://todoecofriendly.uk/, may contact the owner of the same in order to be able to freely exercise their rights of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition regarding the data incorporated in your files.
The fastest and easiest method would be accessing your user account directly and modifying your data or deleting your user account. Any information that we need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for said purposes instead of being deleted.
The interested party may exercise their rights through written communication addressed to the European Institute for Entrepreneurship. with the reference “Data protection”, specifying your data, proving your identity and the reasons for your request at the following address:
Raul Ibert Soto.
Calle General Arrando 7,
You can also exercise your rights, via email: [email protected]
6. LINKS OR EXTERNAL LINKS
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Website. For this reason https://madpartycrew.com/ does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these third-party websites https: // www. madpartycrew.com/, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and learning about our work, although vcgs.net does not offer or market the information, content and services available on the sites on its own or through third parties. linked, nor does it approve, supervise or control in any way the content and services and any material of any nature existing in them. https: // www. madpartycrew.com/ is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the User for access to such links.
8. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE, AND RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT.
The person responsible for the data file is the European Institute for Entrepreneurship.
As data processors outside the aforementioned controller:
European Institute for Entrepreneurship. . has contracted the services of Hosting to mercantile 1 & 1 Ionos SE & nbsp; (hereinafter 1 & amp; 1 Ionos SE & nbsp;), with CIF B-85049435. The registered office is at Av. De la Vega, 1, Edificio Veganova 3 Planta 5, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid, more information at https://www.ionos.es/soporte/documentos_legales/Aviso_legal.pdf
9. SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEBSITE.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of my activity, https://todoecofriendly.uk/ uses the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
Hosting: 1 & 1 Ionos SE & nbsp;
Web platform: WordPress.Org
Web theme: twenty twenty
Messaging and newsletter delivery: Active Campaign
Payment platform: Woocomerce < br> Payment methods: Paypal
Webinar Platform: WebinarJam
Privacy of tracking sources used on this site: Google (Analytics)
https://todoecofriendly.uk also studies the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand who constitutes our audience and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant ads.
The user and, in general, any natural or legal person, may establish a hyperlink or technical link device (for example, links or buttons) from their website at https: // www. todoecofriendly.es (the “Hyperlink”). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between https: // www. madpartycrew.com / and the owner of the site or the web page in which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by https://todoecofriendly.uk / of its contents or services. In any case, https://madpartycrew.com / reserves the right to prohibit or disable any Hyperlink to the Website at any time.
10. DO YOU NOT WISH TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US OR DO YOU WANT TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT?
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/20023, of June 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you can oppose the use of their information for advertising purposes, market research or the development of satisfaction at any time, as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do this, you must send an email to the address [email protected], If you have received advertising by email, you can also oppose from said email, by clicking on the link included in it following the instructions that are facilitated. Another simpler way would be to access your user account and select the corresponding options.
Please keep in mind that our systems may require a period of time that in no case will exceed 48 hours for your opposition or revocation to take effect, understanding that during said period of time you can continue to receive messages.
In relation to the management of your data associated with the social profiles of European Institute for Entrepreneurship . , the exercise of the right of access, will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of access to information from user profiles. In relation to the rights of access and rectification, we recommend that it can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of the European Institute for Entrepreneurship.
You can also stop interacting, follow or receive information from the social profiles of the European Institute for Entrepreneurship, delete the content that ceases to interest you or restrict who you share your connections with, through the mechanisms stipulated in the different social networks. < / p>
The user will be able to access the privacy policies of each Social Network, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy. European Institute for Entrepreneurship. encourages users to familiarize themselves with the conditions of use of the different social networks before starting to use them.
11. PERSONAL DATA CAPTURE SYSTEMS AND THEIR PURPOSE
1) Content subscription forms: within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription managed by Getresponse in order to send email marketing campaigns, subscription management and sending newsletters or news.
2) Comments form: The website includes a form whose purpose is to comment on the articles and give their opinion respecting freedom of expression. The user may post comments on the posts that are published. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them, also collecting this data that will be stored on Webempresa’s servers.
3) Contact form: There is a contact form whose purpose is to answer queries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web, this data will be stored on the Webempresa and Getresponse servers.
5) Sale of information products: Through the website, you can purchase information products, in this case, the buyer’s information is required (Name, surname, address, e-mail, tax identification number (NIF / VAT / VAT), Country) through the Woocommerce platform.
6) Users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by https: //www,todoecofriendly.es from the same Newsletter through a cancellation form.
I will not share, sell, rent your personal information with other parties. I may share certain information with authorized third-party service providers necessary to provide some services.
12. SOCIAL PLUGINS.
On our website we offer you links and services related to the different social networks (eg Facebook “Like”). If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information of your visit to said website.
Therefore, it is convenient to inform yourself about the functions and policies on the treatment of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our web pages with any of your profiles on social networks or share information through them.
You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at all times, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the conditions of use of these social networks before starting to use them:
13. ACCEPTANCE, CONSENT AND REVOCABILITY
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by the European Institute for Entrepreneurship. in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
As you well know and we have communicated to you throughout these privacy policies, at any time you can revoke your data, but always without retroactive character.
European Institute for Entrepreneurship. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In these cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation . . .
Terms and conditions
This agreement is between you, the user of EIE website(s), and European Institute for Entrepreneurship (EIE).
These are the terms & conditions of service specifically related to booking tours via EIE sites.
You confirm that you are of legal age to lawfully use EIEweb-sites & services, to enter into a contract and that you are solely responsible for all uses performed on said sites / services by you, even if on the behalf of another. All tours available to book are promoted by European Institute for Entrepreneurship(EIE) and are operated by freelance tour guides who are in a contractual relationship with EIE.
Bookings for The Backpacker Pub Crawl, where the entire amount is paid online in advance, are subject to cancellation and refund terms as follows:
- Cancel for free up to 5 days (00:00am event destination time) before event date and receive a full refund. Cancel within 5 days (00:00am event destination time) of event date for 50% refund. Cancellations made within 2 days of event date are non-refundable. Cancellations can only be made via email to the address on your booking confirmation. Requests for full refunds within 5 days of the event date will be considered in light of certain circumstances, on a case by case basis, and fulfilled at our discretion.
- All tours are subject to a minimum number of participants in order to run. In the highly unlikely event that a paid tour does not run we will refund the amount paid when booking.
- The deposit paid when booking must be paid using a valid Credit Card or Debit Card. You confirm that all information submitted by you to EIE, including Credit card / Debit card details, are complete and accurate and that you have been granted the required permissions and authorisations to use said card.
- You will receive a booking confirmation via email shortly after completing the booking process, provided that all information submitted is correct and there is sufficient funds available to the credit / debit card used to complete the transaction. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail please contact us after checking your junk mail folder.
- Credit / Debit card details are entered on a secure page and transferred using SSL technology. Payment is processed by a trusted, secure & reputable payment portal.
- All currency conversions displayed on EIE sites are calculated by using an exchange rate derived from a third party reputable currency conversion website in real time.
- Please have your ticket / booking confirmation available on arrival to the tour starting point either in printed form or on a mobile device. Students who have availed of the student price may be required to show valid student ID on arrival. Should this not be possible you will be required to pay the full amount, less deposit paid.
- All participants attending the Backpacker Pub Crawl must be aged 18 or over, with a valid passport, driver’s license or national ID card as proof of age.
- EIE may offer you the opportunity, via email, to review the tour in relation to your experience and your opinion. Your review may be visible on our site(s). We may also include a link to the relevant TripAdvisor listing for you to submit a review there if you so choose.
- Participation on any tour is strictly voluntary and both your freelance guide and EIE reserve the right to deny participation to anybody at any time at our discretion. Neither EIE, its contractors, parent or subsidiary companies, partners, employees or freelance tour guides accept any liability or responsibility for any injury, loss, damage, inconvenience or other sustained by any person using its services, nor to their property, howsoever caused.
- EIE and EIE will never sell or provide your personal information to any third party. We reserve the right to use data given to us for internal marketing and research purposes. Pictures taken during tours may be used for marketing purposes and on our social media platforms.